NACTUS 6x2 SIL - SILICONE OPTICAL SYSTEMS for POWER LEDS 3.5 mm x 3.5 mm package
NACTUS 6x2 SIL systems combine an extraordinary ability to withstand impacts while maintaining a high dimensional flexibility. Allow immediate switching from conventional lighting to Solid State Lighting and offer total compatibility and countless opportunities to customize your lighting fixtures.
Available in 5 beams, they fulfill IESNA Type II Medium Cutoff, Type III Medium Cutoff and Type V Medium Cutoff. IESNA Type III optics meet ME3A 13201- 2:2015 M3 requirements too.
They work with Power LEDs having package 3.5mm x 3.5mm. However, a square housing space, 1 mm high, has been created under each lens so allowing the use of larger LEDs, such us Power LED 5mm x 5mm. As far as the Type II and Type III optics are concerned, also a version with an arrangement of lenses rotated by 90° has been created. For special installation, the system can be provided with a holder realized in PC, available on request. The mechanical system is fully compatible with our previous Nactus 6x2 series.
NACTUS 6x2 SIL systems are high-engineering-concept products; preserve and enhance the typical characteristics of silicone; perform high optical efficiency and extreme temperature resistance, –40°C to 150°C, with peaks up to 200°C. Boast UV-resistance and non-yellowing properties with outstanding long-term performance. Help the dissipation of heat produced by the LEDs by dispersing it evenly all over the lens surface.
Designed to comply with IP65 rating and IK10 rating (20 Joules)
• The hydrophobic property (immersion-proof) makes these systems particularly fitting for damp and wet environments with significant presence of water.
• After water penetration resistance tests carried out in Khatod’s laboratories, the test paper sheet used in this testing according to the IP procedure comes totally dry.
• Flexible material. Perfectly combine impact resistance and dimensional flexibility.
• After impact resistance tests carried out in Khatod’s laboratories, the modules are physically intact.
• Optical modules made of Ultra-Clear LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber)
• Dimensions: 173 (l) x 71.4 (w) x 12 (h) mm, consisting of 12 optics with 25.40 mm lens pitch
• No glass cover is required.
• Available in 5 beams, they fulfill IESNA Type II Medium Cutoff, Type III Medium Cutoff and Type V
Medium Cutoff. IESNA Type III optics meet ME3A 13201- 2:2015 M3 requirements too.
• Integrate complex geometries and high precision microstructures.
• High optical efficiency; No birefringence. Lighting efficiency up to 92%.
• High refractive index; Low absorption of light.
• High temperature resistant, –40°C to 150°C with peaks up to 200°C.
• UV-resistant, non-yellowing effect.
• High resistance to chemicals and aging.
• Micro-crack resistant under harsh environmental conditions.
• No glass cover is required.
• For extra fastening, a holder realized in PC is available on request.
KHATOD, 30.000 mq of Innovation, R&D, Know-How.
KHATOD OPTOELECTRONIC, the Contemporary Factory, offers optical solutions for all your projects in LED Lighting. The advanced technology and peerless know-how embedded in the proposed new solutions from Khatod perform high quality light and high efficiency, help produce also fast return on investment and allow to cross the new course of LED Lighting, such as, for example, the applications used in Building, Streetlighting, Connected City, Horticulture, LED Grow Lights, unexpected until recently. All our optics, from initial design to the realization, are made in Khatod 100%.